New Car Frequently Asked Questions
My salesperson talked to me about a survey, how do I complete it?
-You will receive 2 surveys, one from Walser Honda via email and one from American Honda Motor Company via phone. The phone survey will be from an unknown number and they will try to contact you for up to 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied you should contact one of our sales managers at the dealership 952-892-1100.
All my friends love my new vehicle; does Walser have a referral program?
- YES!! We will send you a check for $50 for every customer referred to your salesperson who buys a vehicle!
When will my license plates arrive and how do I get them?
-They arrive within 21 days and you pick them up in our service dept. You will receive a call they day they arrive. Any one of our Service Advisors will install them for you and even wash your vehicle!
When do I get my title?
- It will be mailed to your house within 2-4 months. It will come directly from the state.
How do I utilize my car washes and when does my Walser Rewards Card arrive?
- They card will be mailed to you home address in 6-8 weeks and will come directly from the RE:Member Group. In the meantime you may stop in the store and pick up a complimentary wash coupon from the receptionist.
Mon. - Thurs. 9am - 1pm and 5pm - 9pm.
Friday - Sat. 9am - 1pm.
The temp has to be above 20* for the wash to be open.
I'd like to add accessories to my vehicle, where do I go?
- www.estore.honda.com or contact your salesperson at the dealership and they can help with ordering and installation.
- It works just like a pre-paid fuel card. You load money onto it at Super America and then use it directly at the pump. That is how you save $.06, .08, .10 off per gallon.
When should I come in for my first oil change? Where do I go?
- You will see a wrench on your dashboard when it is time to make your first appt. This means you are at 15% oil life. To save time you may call and set up an appt or you can just stop in at any time as well. When you arrive at the dealership you should pull up to the 1st or 2nd garage door on the north side of the building. If the doors are shut just "honk" and they will let you in. When you pull in you will meet our service advisors Jen, Mike, Kirby, Rose, and Shaun.